Specials and Promotions:
Wellness Plans are available for all life stages. These plans include everything your pet needs for his or her wellness care, such as vaccines, deworming, fecal tests, blood tests, nail trims, unlimited exams and emergency exam, and more. They can be divided into 12 equal payments for your convenience or can be paid in full, up front. For those that choose a payment plan, payments as low as $29.99 are available. View the available plans below, then contact us for more details:
Limited Time Only! Get $35 OFF any wellness plan if paid in full at the time of registration
Puppy Wellness Plan (Recommended for puppies up to 6 months of age)
Canine Wellness Plan (Recommended for older puppies and for adult dogs)
Kitten Wellness Plan (Recommended for kittens up to 6 months of age)
Feline Wellness Plan (Recommended for older kittens and for adult cats)
Spay/ Neuter Promotion
FREE bloodwork, exam and laser treatment (to reduce pain and speed healing) with the purchase of any spay or neuter (Wow! That's over a $120 value!)
National Animal Safety and Protection Month!
Are you Emergency Prepared?
Download the “Red Cross Pet First Aid App” text “GETPET” to 90999
With this App, Dog and cat owners will have instant access to expert guidance on how to maintain their fur babies health, what to do in emergencies, how to include pets in their household’s emergency preparedness plans, and videos and images for more than 25 common first aid and emergency situations including how to treat wounds, control bleeding, and care for breathing and cardiac emergencies.
There are many ways you can participate in National Animal Safety and Protection Month. Some are as simple as bringing your pet to the veterinarian regularly to ensure they live a long, healthy life. Others are more in depth and require you to create an evacuation/disaster plan should an emergency occur.
Call today and schedule a Wellness Exam for your fur baby to insure a Healthy Happy Pet. With this Wellness Exam you may receive a Certificate to call Trupanion Pet Insurance to inquiry about medical coverage for your pet.
Other ways you can participate in this event include:
• Micro-chipping your pet
• Making your pet wear a collar with identification tags on it
• Pet-proofing your home (electrical wires, small toys/clothing items they can choke on or that may obstruct their bowels, candles, toxic foods and plants)
• Educate your children and family on how to properly treat an animal
• Have a pet first aid kit
• Getting pet insurance. Having to choose between getting your pet good veterinary care and maintaining financial stability is never something we want you to experience.
• Securing your pets properly when traveling
• Giving your pet a nutritious and balanced diet
Yelp Check-in Promotion:
$20 off Microchip placement with lifetime Registration! .
Loving Hands Animal Hospital supports all types of adoption. If you adopt a new family member from a shelter or rescue we will be happy to offer the initial exam within 1 week of adoption at no cost to you. Please call to schedule appointment beforehand.
This is a great opportunity to chat with one of our veterinarians about any dietary concerns, behavior issues or any new pet questions.
We now offer Acupuncture!
- $195 for Initial Acupuncture Session
- $95 for Follow-Up Acupuncture Session
- $35 OFF any Wellness Plan if paid in full at the time of the Initial Registration, not valid for Renewals.
Check out this page each month to discover our monthly promotions!